C-level(CareExpertLevel) Project Competition
Applying Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to all entrants who are above the age of 18 and are eligible to compete in the C-level (CareExpertLevel) Project Competition (“Competition”) organised by Nivea Beiersdorf Turkey Kozmetik Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Nivea”) having its registered address at Etiler Mah. Cengiz Topel Cad. No: 39/1 Etiler, Beşiktaş, Istanbul. The competition is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all entrants must fully read and understand these Terms and Conditions to be able to join the Competition. Accordingly, by applying to the Competition entrants accept the following Terms and Conditions. In the event that entrants fail to abide by any of these Terms and Conditions or deadlines, submit incomplete information or documentation or make any inaccurate claims, their application will be deemed void in which case they will not be eligible to compete in the Competition nor be granted any additional rights.
1) Applications must be submitted on the www.careexpertlevel.com website starting on 09.12.2019 until 24.01.2020 (23:59 hrs) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Entrants will be eligible to compete in the Competition provided that they apply in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2) Prior to joining the Competition entrants must read and accept the Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Personal Data Processing Statement and Copyright Consent and meet the Competition requirements. In the event that entrants provide any of the required information in an incomplete or inaccurate manner, whether in full or in part, their application will be deemed void and entrants will lose their right to join the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, any rewards won as a result of a voided application will become null at the time the violation is identified and will not be distributed.
3) Applications made after the deadline will not be accepted and entrants who apply as such cannot benefit from the Competition.
4) Entrants can join the Competition by forming a team (“Project Team(s)”) made up of 3 (three) second, third or or fourth students attending an undergraduate degree programme in a Higher Education Institution (University) in the Republic of Turkey.
5) Competition applications filed by Project Teams that consist of associate (two-year), graduate and doctoral students and entrants under the age of 18 will not be accepted. Rewards will not be given to such individuals even if they join and win the Competition.
6) Joining the competition is free-of-charge.
7) In the first phase of the Competition, the Project Teams will upload their applications together with their original, innovative and creative marketing projects related to Nivea’s products on the www.careexpertlevel.com website until the application deadline on 24.01.2020. Nivea’s Human Resources and Marketing departments will evaluate the applications and projects by 31.01.2020 and determine 30 (thirty) semi-finalist Project Teams.
8) In the second phase of the Competition, the 30 (thirty) semi-finalist Project Teams will be required to submit an additional project by 14.02.2020. Nivea’s Human Resources and Marketing departments will evaluate the additional projects until 18.02.2020 and shortlist and announce the top 10 (ten) finalist Project Teams.
9) The 10 (ten) finalist Project Teams will deliver a presentation each to the jury members on 16.03.2020. The jury will evaluate the presentations against creativity, authenticity and innovativeness criteria and determine the first, second and third winners out of the Project Teams and announce the winners on the same day.
10) The Project Team that comes in first place in the Competition will win an internship at Nivea and 12,000 TL prize money, the Project Team that comes in second place will win Apple Watches and 6,000 TL prize money and the Project Team that comes in third place will win Apple Airpods and 3,000 TL prize money. The prize money to be given to the winning Project Teams will be split into 3 (three) and distributed to each Project Team member. Internships and Apple Watches&Apple Airpods will be given to each Project Team member individually.
11) Entrants cannot take part in multiple Project Teams in the Competition. Each entrant can join 1 (one) Project Team only. The applications and Project Teams of entrants who are one more than 1 (one) team will not be accepted. They will not receive any rewards even if they join and win the Competition.
12) Entrants hereby declare, agree and undertake that they have joined the Competition knowing and accepting that Nivea is not responsible for any damages and losses, defective goods or services that may arise from the rewards given at the end of the Competition or any other liability that may arise for other reason whatsoever and that they irrevocably release Nivea of these liabilities.
13) Entrants cannot hold Nivea responsible directly or indirectly for any problem that may arise during or after the Competition, any pecuniary, non-pecuniary or bodily damages or losses, lost belongings, or accidents or similar damages that may arise from their own negligence or fault. Entrants irrevocably agree, declare and undertake that they will not claim any compensation or other type of payment from Nivea in such cases.
14) In the event of any violation of the Competition Terms and Conditions, Nivea reserves the right to unconditionally cancel the said rewards and Project Team’s participation in the Competition. In such case, even if the Competition winners have been determined and the winners have been informed that they have won, these individuals irrevocably agree, declare and undertake that they will not claim any compensation or other type of payment from Nivea.
15) These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the Republic of Turkey. The Istanbul Central (Çağlayan) Courts and Execution Offices have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any conflicts that may arise from these Terms and Conditions.
16) Nivea reserves the right to terminate, modify and/or cancel the Competition at any time.
17) The rewards won as part of the Competition cannot be cashed, exchanged, transferred, assigned, used as a deposit or payment to another account or be requested to be modified.
18) Entrants participating in the Competition can only participate on their own behalf. In the event of participation on behalf of any other real person, the application will be deemed void and the entrant will not receive a reward under any circumstances whatsoever.
19) Entrants can obtain detailed information about the Competition at www.careexpertlevel.com and email their questions and requests to email@example.com. Personal Data submitted to our company as part of the C-level (CareExpertLevel) Competition by electronic or other means will be collected automatically or non-automatically to be stored in printed, audio and electronic media for as long as necessary. As part of the C-Level (CareExpertLevel) Competition, identity information, CVs, contact details, and Personal Data pertaining to entrants will be processed and stored for as long as necessary.